DC Waste offer a quick, friendly and reliable bulky waste collection service that is second to none. We can usually collect items within a few days and we can collect them from anywhere on your property, saving you the hassle of trying to get heavy items outside.
Call us now to arrange a collection on 07870 459 737
From 11th July 2016, Kirklees Council have begun charging for all bulky waste collections. The new charging system will be:
- £5 per bulky item, e.g sofa, chest of drawers, wardrobes – up to a maximum of 4 items
- £20 per electrical item, e.g microwaves, fridges, freezers, TVs – one item per collection.
On top of this, anyone booking a bulky waste collection with the council will need to:
- Carry all the items outside
- Have the items outside their house for a minimum of 3 weeks from the point of booking the collection
- Pay up front in advance with no refunds
Choose a quicker and more customer friendly alternative – DC Waste.
At DC Waste, we like to make sure that our customers get a high level of service and get the service they are looking for in a quick and efficient manner. (see our feedback!)
- You won’t have to lift your heavy furniture outside – we’ll do that for you (and more than just 4 items!)
- You won’t have to leave your items outside for a minimum of 3 weeks – we can normally collect within a week.
- You won’t have to pay until the item is loaded
If you’re looking to get rid of some extra furniture, give us a call on 07870 459 737 or send us an email for an obligation free quote.
DC Waste specialise in bulky waste collections, we carry out full house removals on a regular basis and have extensive experience in clearing furniture from houses. A waste collection note for each bulky waste collection will be provided to comply with waste regulations.